Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites...

Who doesn't love fresh flowers?

I would have fresh flowers every day if possible.

Since I can't...
I make due with finding them at great prices at the local grocery stores and flower markets. I check the ads and look at the mark downs in each store. 
Some times I come home empty handed, other times I have great flowers for 50% to 75% off retail.

This week I found Oriental Lilies at F&E on mark down from $7.00...

for $2.45 a bunch.  I got two.

and put them in a Cylinder type vase as they suggested...(I wish you could scratch and sniff these...they smell heavenly!)
Voila...instant beauty for less than $5.00!

Happy Friday!
Have a joyous weekend mon amies!

Audra

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Man I love flowers. . . sigh. Wish I had a place that discounted that well!

Beth said...

I wish I could scratch and sniff too! Those are beautiful! I would also have fresh flowers everyday if I could afford it.

Diann said...

this is one of my favorite splurges....mark down flowers. Even my hubby looks for them when he goes to the grocery store. Just so pretty!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Fresh flowers make my day and I always look for the mark downs! Those are beautiful.