Friday, August 13, 2010

Wonderful News!


As many of you know, for the past year, the company I work for has been in Chapter 11 bankruptcy.  Today the bankruptcy judge approved our bankruptcy exit stragety!


This is cause for major celebration!  The company has been in Arizona for 78 years and employs over 10,000 members.  As you can imagine, the threat of unemployment weighed heavy on our minds as Fly Guy, myself and two other family members work for the same company.  Today we are thrilled that we will be able continue working and providing excellent service to our members and customers.


Thank you all  for your thoughts, kind words and prayers, they mean the world to me.   Off to chill the champagne to toast with Fly Guy when he gets home.

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Congrats! I hope this is a huge weight off your shoulders.

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rhonda said...

if you say it is good news, then YAY! I hope everything works out.

Mimi said...

WooHoo...great news all the way around, Audra! That has got to be such a relief.

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Oh Audra you must feel so relieved! I'm so happy for you and FG. Congratulations.