Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Merci Beaucoup!

Merci beaucoup to all of you who commented.  I appreciate the feed back as I am still a bit of a novice at this.  I think I will stick with Frugal Missus, it's my baby and who I am.  Regarding Junque in my trunk...well I may use this as my featurette showcasing yard sale and thrifting finds.  I use to sell on e Bay and am going to start that up as well.  I also want to be able to offer finds to you in blog land so I may open an Etsy shop in which to do that or use Junque in my trunk to offer items for sale.


You all mean the world to me!

Audra

3 comments:

decorator to the stars said...

HMMMMMMMM "JUNQUE IN MY TRUNK" SOUNDS FAMILIAR :)

Linda said...

I'll be following what ever you decide!

Mandi said...

And you're back so soon! Yay! Can't wait to see what you put in a possible etsy shop . . .:)