Saturday, April 3, 2010

Joyeuses Pâques! Happy Easter!



Happy Easter, Joyeuses Pâques mes amies!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family, making memories that last a life time.

Fly Guy will be burning meat over fire to prepare our Easter feast while Reluctant Teenager observes the ritual!   I will be setting a fine Easter table scape fit for those steaks!

College Diva is staying in Flagstaff this weekend so she and several other "Sisters" are cooking an Easter dinner!  I am so thrilled!

She passed on the basket this year (sob!) so I sent cash...what student doesn't want or need CASH???


Reluctant Teenager is getting his fav's in his basket, huge bag of Swedish Fish, Beef Jerky, Jelly Beans, Reeses' Peanut Butter Eggs....and the first season of GLEE on dvd.


I miss when they were little kids~!


Audra

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Easter!! The steaks sound yummy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Aubrey said...

Aw sweet post! Happy Easter to you! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Lisa said...

Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

French-Kissed said...

So glad you stopped by French Kissed and left a comment so that I could find you here. I think we adore all the same French things so we will be fast friends. I know what you mean about the kids...I wish mine were home and we were coloring eggs for the EB to hide and that I was getting their basket of goodies together. I do hope you enjoy your Easter weekend. I will return often!

~jermaine~

Audra said...

Hi!! my name is Audra too... not very many people with our name!! love your blog!! :)

Cynthia L. said...

Hope you have a wonderful Easter. I will not be with my college freshman this year and I really miss her! I know as kids grow up we have to expect this, but it is still hard. I must say, I have never heard of Beef Jerky in an easter basket! I think the DVD of Glee is a great gift!

Natasha said...

Audra, I hope that you have a beautiful Easter! I will enjoy every minute with my 2 beautiful children!

Blessings and best wishes,
Natasha.

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries™ said...

Happy Easter my friend! It sounds like a fun and relaxing day. I know what you mean about missing the Easter fun when they were little. These days the baskets are filled with cash~filled eggs in lieu of trinkets and candy! The upside is I don't wake up in a panic worried that I overslept and didn't get the baskets out before the kids woke up!!

Enjoy your day!

Warmly,
Tracey
x0x

Debrah said...

Thanks for the follow! I am following you back now. What a gorgeous blog you have.

Debra- Housewife Eclectic

Blondie said...

Hey sweetie! You won the giveaway! Please email me your address to koridonahue@gmail.com, and I will send it off right away! Kori xoxo

Christy said...

Hello Audra,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I just love how blogging can bring folks together who might otherwise never meet. Very glad to have met you - your blog is lovely. :)

Christy