Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hobby Lobby How I Love You So...

First let me say...if you do not have a Hobby Lobby near you... I apologize, for it is the single-most-satisfying-shopping-experience-this-girl-has-ever-had-bar-none!  It is that amazing! I console myself that while I have HL right down the road, Arizona does not have Christmas Tree Shops...which make me envious. of those states with these fabulous stores.

   I guess we will hope  pray that Christmas Tree Shops come to Arizona and you get Hobby Lobby in your  neck of the woods.

I had a $50.00 gift card from Christmas burning a hole in my wallet. I just needed some Retail Therapy.

I have been inspired by Mandi to try my hand at a few new creations, but that will have to wait a few more months.  Instead I picked up a couple of items to decorate and inspire me.

Caution...drool fest!

All of these items were 50% off ( I love that they have 50% off sales every week on select items. ) This week...Wall Decor and resin pieces were showcased.
My heart skipped a beat...I have been looking for one of these fleur de lis to put in this very spot.  This would be the amazing four pane window with a missing pane that I found at THAT amazing Church Rummage Sale...

Then I spied this...only one left.  I clutched it close and started dreaming where I would put it.

As I walked down the aisles in awe and amazement, I spied this beauty.  Ooh La La!  I must have it.

And this one as well that was right next to it.


I might have bought more if they would have had a few others, but how many crowns does a Queen need?
Answer: As many as she wants!
My total on this trip. $23.47!

Forgive the pictures, I had to take them with the camera phone, Fly Guy has my camera on a Fishing Trip.  He is going to start a blog about...FISHING and Cigars.  Uh...yeah.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments about my Aunts place.  I just love her use for everything and the way she makes it come together effortlessly. I am feeling better so I will be headed up there this weekend to help with my cousins wedding preparations.  Only two weeks until the big day!

A biento! 
Audra

17 comments:

Linda said...

You found a great sale and fun items!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HL and the christmas tree shops too!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the goodies U got :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mandi said...

I LOVE what you picked! Dang the Hob Lob is the best store ever. . .I could spend my life there. One of my neighbors made fun of me for that the other day.

Cathy said...

Love...love...love!!! You are a girl after my own heart! I adore everything you bought! If not for the fact it is 11:00p.m. I would be out the door...on my way to HL;)!

Great finds!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Always Nesting said...

You are so lucky to have a hobby lobby near you. Not here where I live. Great treasures.

Mimi said...

HI Audra!!!!!
OH my HOW I LOVE Hobby lObby and wea re getting another one even closer to my house, only 5 miles away!!!!I am counting down the days to the grand opening!!!!It is where the old Mervyns was on Gilbert Road!!!!
I get so excited everytime I go there, which can't be often as I spend way to much!!!!
Have fun
love,
jamie

decorator to the stars said...

AUDRA, GOOD FOR YOU. I GUESS THE KEYCHAIN DID BRING GOOD LUCK :) GIO

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! Friday following!

Sheri said...

I LOVE Hobby Lobby too!

So glad I found you from this. I'm a new follower from Friday Follow, please follow me back thanks!

vintagesusie & wings said...

I just found your lovely blog, I look forward to following you through all your adventures!
Smiles,
Susie

Eclipsed said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following back from FF.

Kristi said...

I love your finds! And we don't have Hobby Lobby! :( But we DO have Christmas tree shops! :)
Kristi

Debra from Bungalow said...

We have christmas tree shops and we are getting a Hobby Lobby!!! Yahoooo

great finds!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Went there the other day!!!!
love it!!!
hugs,
jamie

Manuela@TPOH said...

OH yes, Hob Lob is THE best home decor store ever! You got some cute stuff!

Manuela

Jeanette Huston said...

Following you from friday follow.

http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com

Ethan Smith said...

Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
More here www.postallads4free.com