Friday, March 26, 2010

Napkin Rings??? Bud Vases??? Both???

I *heart* napkin rings. I love dishes, but there is just something wonderful about napkins and napkin rings that make my heart skip a beat. Like the tiara on top of a beauty queens head…it makes the table go from beautiful to STUNNING! (IMO…)

When I saw four glass bud vases/napkin Church Rummage Sale wrapped in bubble wrap, all by their lonesome. My curiousity got the better of me and I had to check them out. Were they bud vases or  napkin rings???? After getting them home and googling them…this is what I found. (All pictures from the internet..these are difficult to photograph)


For the dollar asking price, I was willing to take them and see what I could do with them. I haven’t had opportunity to use them yet, but I see them making a debut on our Easter dinner table. I hope I can pull off a nice table scape to compliment these lovelies  The possibilities are endless.....




Profitez du week-end 
Audra

12 comments:

Mimi said...

How cute are they...napkin ring with a built in vase...I am sure you will do a beautiful table for Easter. Make sure you take a picture for us!

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

oh those are really and truly delicious!
i love that...

you could even use it as a name place setting...by sticking a pretty fancy name tag in the hole instead of flowers!

thanks for sharing these....fabo!

ciao bella
carmelina

Linda said...

Wonderful napkin rings/vases...love them! How fun to use and please take photos and share!!!!

jennifer said...

Those have so much charm!

Vicki said...

OoOoo you'll have fun with these!

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
They will be so lovely on your Easter table!!!!
I also love Napkin and Napkin rings!!!!
see you today
hugs,
jamie

Liz said...

These are darling! I'll be showing my carrot and asparagus napkin rings this week. :) It was lovely to meet you today. It was such a great time! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

~Liz

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Audra Sweetie...
I had such a lovely time today. Thank you for sharing with me. It is so wonderful to know that we are not the only ones going through something at this time in our lives. Your heart, my sweet friend is GORGEOUS.

I cannot wait to see these beautiful napkin rings on your Easter table. They are exquisite. I would have bought them also. To beautiful to walk on by.

Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow. I so enjoyed my day with you sweetie, and we will get together again soon. Maybe make a day of thrifting or going to yard sales. I am off every other Friday.

Love you girl. Thank you for the wonderful afternoon, and please thank DH for getting you started on your blog. Without him we would have never met. Talk to you soon. Many hugs and much love...Sherry

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING!!! I am soooooooooo happy we met yesterday!!! U are TRULY an AMAZING woman!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Short and Sweet said...

Yikes! I just love those napkin rings. How clever to serve a dual purpose!
I'm glad that we met yesterday at the tea. It was so much fun to listen to your adventures and learn about your life.
I look forward to seeing your smiling face at other AZ blogger events.
Stay in touch,
Loretta

Brandi @ Frugal Farmhouse said...

Oh wow! I have never seen anything like that.. When you use them please take pictures! I would love to see how you use them :)

Polly said...

I saw these once probably about 10 years ago....we were at a couples bridal shower, and these were a gift to the engaged couple! I have looked for them ever since. You are a lucky girl!