Sunday, March 7, 2010

100th Post Winner

Whew...this weekend just flew by.  Went to a fabulous Rummage Sale at Cornerstone Christian Church in Chandler, Arizona.  This place was AMAZING!  Furniture, fabrics, home goods, clothing, art work,  you name it they had it.  Lots and lots of items donated from model homes.  Fantastic prices.  I promise to post the lovelies I picked up soon.  Just wish I had remembered my camera, I was so excited to go, I left it sitting in on the entry way table.


Now...without further ado... I give you the winner of the 100th Post Give Away.


That's right, Tara from Tara in the ATL... was the name picked by The Reluctant Teenager.  Tara, send me your address and I will ship this lovely calendar to you. 



Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing, I had a wonderful time reading all your heartfelt comments and compliments.  You know how to make a girl blush....



Passe une bonne semaine

Audra

9 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats to Tara!!!

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Congratulations Tara !

Cant wait to see your haul Audra!

Jenna said...

Congrats Tara!!!

Tara said...

Yay!!!! Thank you so much Audra! What a great start to my week!

taraintheatl@yahoo.com

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Audra,

Congratulations to Tara, she's a lucky lady. Hey, don't you know that when you know of a great show or shopping experience you need to alert your neighboring bloggers..........LOL I don't get out much, but that event in Chandler sounds like it was worthwhile. I'm excited to see the goodies you picked up.

Hugs,
Meri

Mimi said...

Congrats, Tara!
Audra, can't wait to see what treasures you picked up in Chandler...did you take a picnic lunch for your trek across the valley!

BeautifulDees said...

Hi, Just thought I would blog by and see what's happening. I really feel a closeness because you have been with me from the start. Thank's bloggie buddie.
Love,Debbie

Mimi said...

HI AUDRA!!!!
I wanted to give you an update on the AZ bloggers luncheon, it is Sat. March 27th at 1:30 p.m. The locale is Front Porch Tea Cafe. you can google it and go to their direct webssite for full details on the place and menu. We need to turn in our RSVP List by March 23, so please let me know if you are coming, we would all love to meet you!!!!
I also need to know your menu selection, so please enter website and go to the menu, the selections are great!!!!
Please let me know!!!
hugs,
jamie

Mimi said...

Hi Audra!!!!
The Az blogger luncheon is lunch or just tea, totally up to you.
I do not know if they have breakfast items, I have a feeling --no, but if you google Front Porch Tea Cafe in Mesa, AZ and click HOME page, the menu clicker comes up after a little intro.
Let me know your menu selection, I'm choosing the chicken salad in the flower tomato!!!Sounds yummy!!!I also have something to attend that morning but will be there!!!!
So glad you are going to make it!!! WE attended Cornerstone for the first year we were out here then found Desert Springs!!!
I did not know about the Sale there!!!!
I must have been in Orlando while it was happening last weekend???
Hugs,
jamie