Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BOOK SALE !

My new blogging friend, Gio over at Decorator to the Stars is having on heck of a book sale!  A decorating book sale with tons of titles and decorating styles. Check out her collection that she is offering at such great prices, you could get two or three books.



Here are just a few pictures that I borrowed from her site to entice you, my goodness this lovely lady has many to offer it's like a decorator's dream come true.





Perfect for inspiration, curled up in your favorite cozy chair with a hot cup of tea and a few of these books.  Aah, sounds like heaven to me!



If you are not familiar with her blog, please rush right over and check it out.  You will not be disappointed, she is a true Renaissance woman with a junk gypsy heart and soul.  She also makes lovely jewelry and decorates french bottles with found objects de art!  I am the happy owner of one bottle and plan on adding more.


Here's a little glimpse of my bottle, picture taken with my phone, since I as still unable to load photos until I get a new hub (Awesome Geek Guy tried to appease Murphy, but it didn't work!)



C'est Vrai!  It is made with the handle of a silver spoon and has a tarnished key for added details.  She also covers each face of the bottle with a lovely black and white print to add a little je ne sais quoi to the piece.



Tres magnifique!  I am seriously going to start a small collection of these bottles!  Be still my heart!


She also designs jewelry and fashions them out of spoons as well, here is a picture of my new necklace that she sent me!  I am wearing it now, can't wait to show it off at work tomorrow!



I am sorry these pictures just do not do the pieces justice, but I am so challenged with my Blackberry!


Be sure to check out Gio at Decorator To The Stars, I know you will find something wonderful for your home.  


I promise as soon as Awesome Geek Guy replaces my hub, I will be posting better pictures of my treasures as well as a few new finds and some re purposed items.


Ta Ta For Now....


Audra

2 comments:

decorator to the stars said...

ah, mon ami, merci, grazi, gracias thank you sweet new friend :) GIO

Chari said...

Hi Audra...

My dear friend, I just read your sweet...sweet note that you left on my "Be still my heart" table! You just made my day with your warm and generous compliments, Darlin'! Thank you so much...I'm soooo smiling here!!!

Ohhh no...I'm so sorry to hear that you are having computer problems and can't upload photos! Sure hope you are able to get it fixed soon, my friend!!! Thank you so much for letting us know about that fabulous book sale...I'm heading over there after writing this note! I love decorating books!!!

Have a fabulous day, Sweetie...and thank you again for making my day!!!

Warmest winter wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design