Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bonne Année !


The last post on the last day of 2009.  Reflecting back on the year with it's triumphs, trials and tribulations, the joys and heartaches, discoveries and new experiences.  I started a blog in July that has had 10,000.00 visitors, which is incredible in it's self.  I have made wonderful friends through blogging, learned an amazing amount of new things through your tutorials and made wonderful meals sharing your recipes.


I am blessed to be a part of this community...Thank you for taking me in, allowing me to be a part of your lives and experiences.


Here is to 2010, may we all have a Happy New Year~!


Bon Chance!

Audra

Audra

5 comments:

Angie said...

Happy New Year to you!!!

BonjourRomance said...

Happy New Year to you Audra!
Love the old photo. I wish you and your family a fabulous and frugal 2010!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Blogging truly is an amazing experience -- you will continue to make more friends and have more fun!

May 2010 bring all good things to your hearth and family. Happy New Year!
All best wishes,
Cass

Proper Prim said...

Happy New Year Audra... it was so nice to see you popped in... thanks for your lovely comment.

Oh I am so jealous, garage sales all year around... maybe that is a dangerous thing for me though... I would never work.

Wow, you scored on those ornaments... I love Santas also... that pencil one is just too cute... I am sure you will have some fun with them come next Christmas.

Take Care... Hugs Deb

Nishant said...

you will continue to make more friends and have more fun!

Work from home India