Here are the "Rules":
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
Seven things about me that you do not know...and may be afraid to find out!
1. I am
afraid TERRIFIED of Snakes. Enough said.
2. I "rocked" a Red Wedding Dress when I got married on 7/7/07. Yes, A REAL wedding dress by Alfred Angelo in Ruby.
3 I collect movies. I own LOTS AND LOTS of movies. I love action, historical, romantic, comedy, crime, tv series, etc. I Do Not do... horror, slasher, gore type of films. I love them so much I ask for movies as gifts, pick them up at yard sales, etc. Love, love, love movies. It's shameless how many I own.
4. I have always loved yard sales, rummage sales and thrift store. Every since I was a small child when someone would ask me where I got something I would say "At the Rummage Sale", it didn't matter if it was bought new, or made for me. Everything came from the rummage sale!
5. I found my house at a yard sale. Seriously. ( I will tell the story another time)
6. While most little girls wanted to be a ballerina when they grew up, I wanted to be a vampire.
7. I have an obsession with Dr. G Medical Examiner. I love to watch this show, I usually figure out what the person died from before the show reveals it. Maybe I should have been a medical examiner. (PS...I do the same thing with BONES...)
Now you are enlightened, check out my 7 nominees...
There are so many great blogs out there hard to pick just seven. I hope you will check these blogs out.
1 Diary of an Army Wife ... Aubrey is an amazing person, she has a wonderful knack for saying just the right thing when she leaves you a comment. She and her family are living a slow year, buying nothing retail beside groceries. She inspires me to look beyond and deeper into myself and my creativity.
2.The Pleasures of Homemaking... Manuela is a great inspiration for decorating on a frugal budget. Her tutorials are easy to follow and her advice is just like having a best friend/sister who digs the same things you do
3.Savvy Season By Liz ... Liz showcases her lovely home and her decorating hints and tips for the seasons. I am in love with her kitchen!
4.Love the Decor.. Debbie is an amazing woman who shares our love of decorating. A self proclaimed homebody who is a people person, loves to snuggle up with a good book...her eye for detail is fantastic. She is warm and kind hearted, it flows from her blog. You will be inspired.
5.REal Ideas... Rebekah's tag line reads RE-Use, RE-Make, RE-Decorate, RE-Purpose...You Get The Idea. She is full of super frugal crafts and redo's with very little money. Check out her acorn tutorial, simple, elegant and oh-so-beautiful!
6. Home With A Smile... Rhonda loves a bargain and is always looking for ways to beautify her surroundings. She always leaves the nicest comments.
7. Our First Home... Follow Annette as she decorates her first home. She has some amazing frugal finds and what she does with them is nothing short of AMAZING!
Wow, that was a bit harder than I thought. I follow and am followed by wonderful people, it was hard to pick seven. Check these blogs out, you will not be disappointed, I promise you. All of these ladies have something special to add to your life.
Ta-Ta For Now...