Monday, November 23, 2009

Capturing Moments In Time

I wanted to share these photos of my sister's daughters.  When she went looking for a photographer for a family portrait, she was referred to Lori from Calhoun Ink Portrait Photography through a friend at work. 


As Lori started  on her web page "I fell in love with photography quite by accident.  I wanted to better record our families memories while our children were still young."  She has a gift for capturing the true nature and essence of her subjects.    She has given my family a precious gift....


Caitlyn "Caitie"







Kimberlee



Caitie and Kimberlee



Here is Lori's blog, where she shares the back story of her photographs.   If you are in the Metropolitan Phoenix area, looking for a unique family photo session, be sure to check out Lori with Calhoun Ink. She will erase any of those suppressed childhood memories of family portrait sessions in stuffy back rooms with astro turf carpet and blue gray back drop, with the photographer saying silly things like "Say Cheese" or "who wants to marry Tom Selleck?"
( I was thirteen and I didn't want to marry anyone except Simon Le Bon from Duran Duran...I digress)


I can't wait to have Lori photograph College Diva and the Reluctant Teenager!

Ta-Ta For Now!

Audra

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Wonderful photographs. Yes, she did capture special moment there.

Beth said...

Very pretty girls :)

Natasha said...

I love the beautiful images but just had to comment on your marriage plans with Simon le Bon...I was always going to marry Nick Rhodes...weren't Duran Duran the best!!!
Blessings to you and your family this Thanksgiving, Audra.
Natasha.

Melissa Miller said...

Audra what precious photos! I just adore the sweet bunny.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Lori said...

Hi Audra, thanks for all the love! Hopefully will get to meet in person soon. Lori

A.B. said...

Lovely! I adore casual and candid photos! I wish I lived near by.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Aubrey said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ;) (((hugs)))

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Auda, all those photos are just beautiful!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Manuela

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - Simon Le Bon ..Keep Posting


Jack
Simon Le Bon
FreeWallpapers

Liz said...

Wow, fabulous photography...lots of special/precious moments! Thanks for sharing. I hope you are enjoying the weekend!

((Hugs)) and Love,

Liz

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog! *smile*