Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bread Cornucopia

Good Morning all,   Just a quick post to share this lovely bread cornicopia I found while browsing blogs this morning.  I went from Melissa's Heart and Home to Morgan @ The Fountains who follows Be Different Act Normal to One Pretty Thing to this...created by Chica and Jo.


How elegant and tasty, a bread cornucopia for your Thanksgiving table.  That is what I call an edible arrangement!  Sure to be the talk among my family and maybe even a little "envy"?  I am sure to give it a try.  Don't fret if you don't make your own bread, these ladies used Pillsbury Crusty French Loaf and there is a step by step tutorial to assist you in your creation. Ingenious I tell you!  This would be an amazing way to present rolls at the dinner table, n'est-ce pas?


Go on, give it a try.  Let us know if you do, I am excited to see your creation!


Off to pick up my co-op basket and do some yard sale Christmas shopping!  


Happy Saturday Mes Amies!

Audra

10 comments:

Chica and Jo said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out. I hope you do make this centerpiece, and if you do, come back and tell us about it!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

This is just gorgeous and what a great thing to make. I will have to give this a try. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Marty

Jo said...

That is amazing! If we were having Thanksgiving in our home this year I'd be sure to give it a try.

Jo

Shirley said...

That is so clever. What a wonderful idea for the table!! I'll have to look this up!

aubrey said...

My o my! You always find such wonderful goodies! Wish I had you as a shopping partner! Course that could be trouble;) Love the cornucopia! How sweet and totally appetizing is that! I hope you have a wonderfully warm and happy Thanksgiving! I'm truly thankful to have "met" you! xo

Angie said...

That is so neat and beautiful! What a great idea!

Heidi said...

Hi there!
That is a very clever centerpiece. Great to have one that is edible,who would have thought of that? I'm going to check out the directions next...
Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments, hope you'll be a frequent visitor!
Enoy the rest of the weekend.
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home

The Queen of Clearance. said...

that looks awesome!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I really believe I COULD live on bread alone...how I do love it. This is so pretty too. Wanted to come by and welcome you to my blog. I look forward to gettting to know you, so don't be a stranger.

Chari said...

Hi Audra...

Oooh...what a fabulous idea! I've never seen anything like it! You're absolutely right...this would make such a lovely centerpiece for a Thanksgiving table! Very unique and I like that!!!

Well my friend, I just wanted to stop by and tell you thank you for the nice email that you sent! I really enjoyed reading it! I love the idea of using the wire basket to display pretty quilts and linens! My only problem is...I've run out of room in my house! Hehe!

How exciting...giving your living room and dining room a makeover with chocolate brown walls! Can't wait to see it, my friend!

Just in case I don't get back by before Thanksgiving...sending you and your family my very best wishes and blessings for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!

Thank you again for the sweet email!
Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design