Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sorry I Haven't Written....

Things have been hectic here at La Maison.  I have been out of bloggerville while taking care of College Diva who was terribly ill with H1N1 also known as Swine Flu.  I got a call on Monday that she was in the Infirmary and they wanted to send her by ambulance to Flagstaff Regional Medical Center.  I drove the normally 2 1/2 hour drive in less than 1 hour and 45 minutes without a ticket.


She was released to me and I brought her back home to recuperate.  Very frightening as she suffers from Chronic EBV or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  She is on the mend after a few days with high fevers and a rash that covered her torso.  She slept a lot, a bit cranky and not wanting to drink, however I managed to get fluids down her.  Her cough is almost gone and she should be able to return to class on Tuesday if she is up to it.  However she will be unable to return to work until next week due to "precautions" put in place at the office.  


Thankful she is doing better and I can get back into the swing of things.


ttfn...


Audra

4 comments:

aubrey said...

O my how frightening! Glad to hear she is doing better no doubt thanks to her wonderful mother;) Will pray for her immediate recovery. Thanks for keeping in touch...btw if you've emailed me at all, someone has been trying to hack into my account so I have been unable to get to any emails, so my new address is aubrey.renee76@yahoo.com:)

jen said...

wow -- what a scare --glad to hear she is on the mend -- can't imagine the scare for you as the mom! will keep her in my prayers for a quick recovery

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour! Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I'm sorry to hear your daughter has been under the weather, glad she is on the mend. I really like what you've done with your blog and I'll be back soon.

Lisa said...

Hi there
Thanks for visiting. I'm very sorry to hear that your daughter was ill. That must have been quite a scare!
Hope she'll be much better soon!
Lisa