Sunday, October 4, 2009

More to come...

I didn't get a chance to post some more of the lovely items I found for Halloween, before I left for my weekend visit.  Dropped The Reluctant Teenage off to Cottonwood, for his fall break, visiting with his Great Aunt and Uncle.  Saturday I headed to Flagstaff to a Mother's Pinning Ceremony for the College Diva's sorority Alpha Delta Pi.  Not without stopping at a few yard sales on my way through Sedona.  I love the breath taking beauty of Sedona and feel blessed to have been raised in that area.  It never ceases to amaze me with the natural wonders and red rocks.  I hit two sales and found wonderful items I will post tomorrow as well.  Just rushed for time, headed to Flagstaff and had a wonderful visit with the daughter and her sorority sisters and their mothers.


I also was blessed to have time with a dear friend from school.  She and I go back to junior high and reconnected a few times over the past few years.  This time we have a common denominator, location.  She is in Flagstaff and I had the honor to crash at her house and visit with her for the evening.  As time does, it flew by way to fast.  Headed home to the warm weather (I miss FLAGSTAFF!) and the home.


Making dinner for Fly Guy and I, we have the house to ourselves...a rarity.  Will post more tomorrow with the lovelies I found as well as my Mother's Pin.


Much Love...


Audra

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

sounds like a wonderful visit! So nice to catch up with old friends, isn't? Can't wait to see your frugal finds! ;)