Friday, October 16, 2009

I am still hanging on....

I have been incognito for most of the week, still trying to recover from the bombshell dropped on me last Friday.  


The rumor mill is churning, people speculating if we will survive, what will be cut next.


Letter in the mail delivered more news, the company sponsored scholarship that the College Diva receives is revoked.  She and countless others receive $1000.00 a year from my company to help with college costs.
Not anymore....


Trying to set up for a fall, or get ready for the worst case senerio.  How do you do that????


I have to let the course run itself and know that I have no control over the actions of others.  I can only control what is in my hands.  


I will be back soon.  Just sorting a few things out.


Thank you all for your support and wonderful comments earlier this week. It helps to have your encouragement as the Mister and I navigate the rough waters, thanking God every day we still are employed.


ttfn....

Audra

6 comments:

Beth said...

Keep your chin up and remember God IS in control.

The Queen of Clearance. said...

Im hoping for the best for you.

Mimi said...

Prayers that everything works out for you and yours.

Jane said...

Awww...best of luck, life can be so hard! We just muddle through it the best way we can.

See you soon!

Jane @ Finding Fabulous

Kelli said...

Praying for peace and provision!!

Sienna Starfish said...

Audra ,

I know how scary this feels. Two years ago my husband was made redundant from his job of 23 years on the very day we made our first payment on our new house.

You are in my thoughts at this time of upheaval and uncertainty in your lives. When one door closes another one opens somewhere. Try to stay positive.