Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting to know me!

Ok, I have to admit that I usually read then delete these when they are sent to me at work. I wonder what could I possibly share that anyone would want to know. Starting today I am tasting life so here goes.

Please feel free to join in on your blog!
Here’s how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!
It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone?Dunno?
2. Your hair? Sexy
3. Your mother? crafty
4. Your father? ghost
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? aliens
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Love
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? Design
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Employed
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? quiet
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish list item? floors
17. Where did you grow up? Cottonwood
18. Last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? black
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? fighting
22. Friends? Some
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? Satisfied
25. Missing someone? Mabs
26. Vehicle? dirty
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Thrift
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? dunno
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Flagstaff
34. One person who emails me regularly? Jeannie
35. Favorite place to eat? Kabuki

Going to fix dinner. Frugal style. Freezer raid (where I pull out something I've precooked and frozen) fresh veggies and scintillating conversation with Fly Guy and Random Teenager.
Toodles.

Audra

2 comments:

My Nifty Thrifty Life said...

I added my list on my blog! Fun.

blondiensc said...

What a great way to get to know you without divulging too much information!! LOVE this...have a lovely day! :)