Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There's No Business Like My Business...

I am following my husbands advice and jumping right into the Blogosphere.
I didn't have a special reason for picking today, just decided to
JUMP...

I could wait for another one of those crazy things to happen to me, then think " I should blog about this", then procrastinate (gasp!) once again. Instead I am jumping in, feet first, no holds barred and full speed ahead!
To commemorate my first blog entry I will share a few tid-bits about moi.

Family: Husband: Fly Guy (loves, loves, LOVES Fly Fishing)

Daughter- Frugal College Diva.
Son: Random Teenager. (Didn't want me to use his name...)


Hobbies: Making my house a home, shopping as frugally as possible and keeping my eyes peeled for the next great project.

Job: Help Desk Analyst for a grocery store chain.

Dreams: All the time, day, night, rush hour, etc. I really want to write a book, decorate spaces and make wonderful food for everyone.

Guilty Pleasure: Constant Comment Tea. Yummy delicious. Oh, and chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate.

Pets: You Bet! Currently have four house guests, Mai-Ling our saucy Asian Calico.

Lu-Lu (Ludo) Most beautiful cat in the world (she thinks so) Tuxedo Cat Extraordinaire.

Archer - Amazingly calm, cool and collected. Sweetest, loving, tabby kitten I found abandoned. Hope to locate a wonderful home for him, he is just that cool.

And his sister....
Gibby- So christened by FCD , after Ben Gibbard from Death Cab For Cutie. Sweet, curious, needs a loving home as well. Crazy bleached out pattern on grey fur.

Favorite Food: Ah, spicy! Mexican, Thai, Cuban...

Favorite Snack: Popcorn with Jalepenos.... I told you I like things a bit spicy.

Favorite saying: What THE?????

Dream Job: Actress, Singer and Fabulous Decorator.

Favorite Colors: Black, Red, Green, Gold.

Favorite things: All things French! C'est ce bon!

I hope you will join me as I navigate the blogosphere . Share secrets and maybe discover a bit more about myself in the process.


Audra

2 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome to blogging! I am sure you will love it as most of us do. Looking forward to visiting you often!

Audra said...

Thank you for the warm welcome Angie. I am sure I will love it, I have been fortunate to read great blogs in the past, I hope I can do as well as my favorite bloggers.